Hish is an established engineering and production company providing
complete turn-key projects, sub-assemblies and fabricated components for heat exchange, conveying, process industry, storage, natural gas, energy and other sectors.
Hish serves large, medium and small corporations from the fields of power generation and distribution, chemical and petrochemical plants, agro-technical plants, food processing , desalination and water treatment.
Hish acts as a local sub-contractor for multinational suppliers of equipment and systems such as GE, Siemens, Schenk Process, and many more.
Founding and historical roots of Hish, a family owned company:
In 1945, Yakov Ben-Natan and two partners established Hish, a small engineering workshop in the Haifa Bay area. Since then, Hish expanded to meet the needs of the growing Israeli industry.
Hish, located in Afula, is a major supplier for Israeli industry as well as for global clients abroad.
Hish is a one-stop-shop operation with strong and proven capabilities of:
- Conceptual design
- Detailed engineering
- Construction and fabrication
- Management and supervision
- Start-up and commissioning
- Finished products technological assistance
- After-sales maintenance and spare parts supply
- Financing of joint projects
Hish can provide customers with various modes of supply:
- Turn-key – a complete package of technology transfer, design and production, supply and site installation, maintenance and training.
- Customized – design and supply that meet customer specifications.
- Modular – starting with a basic, low-cost system and adding modules to increase capacity.
- Upgrading – modification of existing plants and equipment using the newest technologies, implementing the most up-to-date engineering methods and adding sophisticated control systems.