Redler – Part of Schenk Process Group
EN-masse leading technology provider for solid material conveying. Redler is a 100+ year old company leading the road of mechanical conveying for many years.
- Cost effective: capital costs prove very competitive with other forms of handling equipment, thus giving quicker ‘payback period’. Power running costs are significantly lower than most other types of equipment and can be as low as 1/10 of dense phase conveying.
- Low cost maintenance: heavy duty rigid construction in simple modules, high strength chain, choke detectors, overload and under-speed switches all ensure easy maintenance at very long intervals.
- Environmentally clean: completely enclosed machines and transfer points of dust-tight and weatherproof construction.
- Safe as all moving parts are totally enclosed.
- Proven: Over 90 years of experience in handling hundreds of bulk materials worldwide within a wide range of industries.